Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year's Resolve

I don't usually aim to set 'new year's resolutions' per se. It is just too easy to shrug it off under the guise that life is about constant improvement and the year does not matter. Be a better person (vague, but doable, right?), the standard weight lose (bleh), do something for myself from time to time (not so easy when you mommy, wife, work and student). We'll see how I do on any of that this year.

If I had to take a stab at Claire's goals, I'd guess never sleep in- ever, life is too short for naps, explore everything in the house, gain total control of the remote, get my own phone, and push every button in the house.

This year will bring many changes. Claire will learn to walk and talk. She will have a first birthday. She will wean. I am incredibly bittersweet about this, but it will be time. She is already becoming too independent to sit still that long and focus. Now, if only she didn't treat sippy cups like weapons. She can pelt them with the best of them!

Will keep you posted and post more pictures soon!

Almost a year! OH MY!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home