Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost Three Months!









* I weigh about 12 lbs and I am about 24 in long (75th and 85th percentile).
* I can consistently roll from tummy to back. I am working on back to tummy. I pop up on my side, but haven't figured out how to get passed my arm.
* I sleep in my crib now! It requires a TIGHT swaddle, but we get about 4-5 hours on average and have done 6 a couple of times! Mommy prays for more of those times everyday, but is so happy that I am in the crib that she doesn't want to press her luck!
* I am still nursing. Momma wasn't sure we were going to make it a few times, but with determination, we are doing well and attempting to increase our original goals!
* I love being up at night (like my Mommy), but I am probably happiest in the morning, when I wake up (like Daddy).
* In the morning, I bust out of my swaddle and grin really big at Mommy and Daddy because I know I have done something ornery!
* Momma can't believe that I have outgrown all my newborn clothes, am in 0-3, and starting to grow into 3-6!
* My Uncle Dan is completely smitten with me! He is moving into his first house next week and I can't wait to have him close by!
* I love to observe everything. I enjoy being carried facing out so I can look around.
* I can sit in my Bumbo chair now. Daddy calls it a 'baby koozie'!
* I love to play! I no longer require constant holding; I am becoming independent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home