Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Monday, May 17, 2010

What's in a blog?

Admittedly, I have been much slower to post new blogs than I would like. I love keeping up with friends blogs and get excited when new pictures and stories are posted. I should be returning the favor a bit more, as I know, everytime I think no one is reading my blog, someone tells me they are. I am considering changing it up a little- maintaining the focus on my beautiful daughter, Claire Alexandra, but maybe adding a little of myself. I am thinking I should meantion what I am doing as a momma, what I am doing to maintain my sense of self in a busy life, and things I do for fun. I am welcoming any suggestions! Let me know if there are things you'd enjoy reading, as much as I enjoy what many of you post!

Blessings,
Musing Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home