Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all! I know you can't see it, but the little stocking I am holding has Claire's name on it. Pretty cute.

I am in the middle of week 26- meaning that I have 1.5 weeks left before the third trimester. Though I feel pretty good, sometimes I really feel it! I am dragging and not sleeping as well. We are officially on the double digit countdown to Claire's due date now! Yes, I still have quite a bit to do, but I am eager for her arrival.

I am having those crazy pregnant woman worries and concerns. I try to keep them from rising to the surface for others to see- sometimes I am successful. It is amazing how helpless one can feel to help a being that is growing in her body! All I can do is pray that she is healthy and doing well.

Love,
Linds

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 at 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you and her baby room is adorable! :)

 
At December 29, 2008 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, number two (baby, not poop) is much more relaxing and flies by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home