Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sixteen weeks


I am just shy of sixteen week now. There is a little belly, that I would chalk up to being a chubby girl, except that I have actually lost weight. We find out the gender of Baby Ross on 11/3. My boss was visiting with me the other day and said, "why? Don't you want it (the gender) to be a surprise?" I replied, "I am tired of calling this kid 'it' or 'baby'". It will be exciting to pick some things out and call the baby by a name. It will still be a surprise anyway! It will just be one on 11/3, instead of in April!

ps- I am actually nervous to find out the gender, though I know God gives you what you need- even if you don't know it yet : )

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Jo said...

You look beautiful!
I love you,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home