Adventures in Mommyhood

How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy life.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Second Trimester! Finally!

The second trimester officially starts tomorrow. Hopefully, this marker will bring reduced nausea and fatigue. I often feeling like nausea and fatigue are fighting to the brink for my soul. On October 9 (week 15), Michael and I will go in for our next appointment, where the heartbeat will register on a fetal doppler. I am going to try to cry ahead of time so that I don't ruin it ; ) Sometime around the end of October, we will have the ultrasound that determines the gender of the baby. I am not going to make guesses- just be pleasantly surprised when we finally know. That weekend, we will need to have a party with mocktails (for me at least!) We'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your support, love and prayer,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home